Created for participants with some experience of contemporary dance and interested in improvisation.
This class will guide you through the key principles of improvisation and the sessions will focus on connection, creativity, and technique.
Please note: Enrolment for this class is available to book until Wed 30 Sep, 3pm.
- Lessons will take place live via Zoom.
- Classes start on Wed 16 Sep and run until Wed 2 Dec, with no class on Wed 28 Oct due to half term.
- The option on this page is for enrolment only. If you are looking to pay for drop-in classes, please see CLICK HERE.
- We are offering two pay what you can options at your own discretion:
£50 for the remainder of the term or £80 for the remainder of the term (select at checkout)
The Place are doing their very best to support all staff during this time, and we welcome any amount that you feel able to pay to ensure we can continue to pay our teachers to deliver brilliant activity.
- You will receive an email at least 1 hour before the class starts from the Classes & Courses team, with details of how to access the online class including the Zoom link. Please check your spam folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox. If you do not receive an email at least 1 hour before the class, please contact us.
Disclaimer: When participating in our online classes at home, you are doing so at your own risk. The Place cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury to yourself, or damage to any personal property that may occur when taking part in any classes. We have put together a checklist to help minimise risk to yourself and those around you: please read this thoroughly before taking part in any online classes. You can download our Safe practice at home checklist at the bottom of this page.
Times: 6pm - 7pm
Duration: 60 mins
Style: Creative Session