Mental Health Advisor Support
Our Mental Health Advisor provides students with a supportive space to discuss their mental health and wellbeing and what could help.
Examples of the challenges students can discuss include:
- Having a mental health condition which is impacting your life and studies
- Feeling that your mental health is worsening and affecting your studies and wellbeing.
- Feeling anxious, overwhelmed, or low.
Support you can discuss with our Mental Health Advisor includes:
- Ways of managing your mental health condition during your studies, including accessing further support through Disabled Students’ Allowances.
- Additional support available inside and outside the university, including counselling if appropriate.
- Reasonable adjustments to your course.
- Steps to take to improve your mental health and ways to cope.
Please email Student Wellbeing if you would like a to discuss support Mental Health Advisor support at LCDS.