There is a comprehensive guide to fees and financial support for Conservatoire for Dance and Drama students from 2012 at www.cdd.ac.uk/student-info/fees-and-finance-2012
For further information about higher education in the UK, you may find it useful to visit some of the sites listed below.
Tuition fee loans, maintenance loans and maintenance grants
- Student Finance England
- Video on how to apply for student finance in England
- Student Finance Northern Ireland
- Student Finance Scotland (SAAS)
- Student Finance Wales
- Student Finance England for EU students
- Your Future
this website for students applying in 2012 includes tools to work out your grant entitlement and what your repayments might look like
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) – how to apply
Guidance on student finance
- The Brightside Trust
provides information for prospective students and parents, including this video guide to what's changing
Martin Lewis’s 20 key facts on student fees and loans
- Student Calculator
a website to helps you work out a budget for during your studies
in-depth information about going to university and the application process
Other funding resources
- Career and Professional Development Loans
If you already have a degree, you can apply for these loans which you repay once you have finished studying
- Access to Learning Fund
This fund supports students experiencing financial difficulty. You may only apply after you have started you course.
- Educational Grants Services
Help with funding from charitable trusts for educational purposes, including a database of trusts and charities that assist students.
- Grants for Individuals
The Directory of Social Change's guide to organisations which offer grants.
- Turn to Us
Online directory of grant-giving charites.
- Council for Dance Education and Training
- Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) report on the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama
- Office for Fair Access (OFFA) agreement with the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)
- BBC News: University Funding
Special report on the changes to higher education funding in England
- Study London
Guide to higher education in London
- Times Higher Education
News and opinion from the higher education sector